• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

This episode was flat out awesome, I was in disbelief for most of the show. From Tig & Gemma, to Opie beaing Tig's ass, to Jax seeing Zobel with the Mayans this storyline did some moving. Next week looks to be just as good, too -Jax telling Weston "Your 10 best against my 10" then an old school beat 'em down brawl...The only thing I didnt like was "Only 1 episode left until the season finale"...

This episode was flat out awesome, I was in disbelief for most of the show. From Tig & Gemma, to Opie beaing Tig's ass, to Jax seeing Zobel with the Mayans this storyline did some moving. Next week looks to be just as good, too -Jax telling Weston "Your 10 best against my 10" then an old school beat 'em down brawl...The only thing I didnt like was "Only 1 episode left until the season finale"...

Yeah FX always does 12-13 episodes per season. Most shows do around 20-24. In a way it sucks, but I truly believe FX packs more into their episodes than those 20-24 episode shows so it's worth it. I don't remember a Sons episode I didn't enjoy. I could name a lot of episods of the 20-24 shows that were boring and fillers.

What an awesome show, I'm glad I started watching it. Interesting that as soon as Jax and Clay settle their poo the rest of the club is exposed to why they were falling out in the first place. Now that it's all out in the open Jax doesn't have to be as rebellious and can slide back to being heir apparent. I could see the season ending on Clay being killed or severely injured(perhaps by Opie) and Jax taking over without tearing the club apart.

I like 12-13 episodes better myself, but it's not a FX thing. It's really not rare either. The Sopranos, Dexter, True Blood & Six Feet Under are just some quick examples. Sometimes the shows that go with 24 have gaps during the season. I think it was Battlestar Galactica that would have a huge gap and call it a .5 season. I think I've only seen 2 episodes of SOA that felt a little boring, but they still had important story progression. You don't see many filler episodes this way.

What an awesome show, I'm glad I started watching it. Interesting that as soon as Jax and Clay settle their poo the rest of the club is exposed to why they were falling out in the first place. Now that it's all out in the open Jax doesn't have to be as rebellious and can slide back to being heir apparent. I could see the season ending on Clay being killed or severely injured(perhaps by Opie) and Jax taking over without tearing the club apart.

I read somewhere that Perhlman is not thrilled with doing a regular series, and might want out. That being said, I hope that if they do get rid of him, they do it in a way that he can come back someday. For example, going to prison for a few years or something along that line.

And last nights episode was definitely one of the best yet, although I was a little disappointed that Opie didn't do more in the way revenge for Donna. He should have at least got one punch in on Clay.

Archived