• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

Op needs to get him some, to help take his mind off Donna. Nothing helps get over heartache like meaningless ass, Im just saying.. None of the club even acknowledged Jax was right. Hell, Bobby even insinuated he would take Clay's side, then they all go inside while Jax goes elsewhere when they get home. Will the club realize Jax is whats best for everybody? What about the Chinese drugdealer? Will that come back on Opie? Anybody realize Opie is Gary Bertier from 'Remember the Titans'? And why cant I just DVR 2 weeks of this show and watch them back-to-back instead of wishing there was more than the 60 minutes every week? Next week looks to be real interesting -Jax held at gunpoint by the Mayans? Damn it...

I think the Chinese drugdealer will shoot Lyla. They seem to like to poo on Opie in this series, so I can definitely see that happening especially with Opie saying "I promise you, none of this will blow back on you." Sounds like a setup to me. I thought Gemma and Tara were a bit too harsh on her. It isn't like they've led perfect lives either.

Speaking of Gemma and Tara, they must not feel to stellar after watching their men walk by them without saying a word. That has to hurt.

I'm not sure why the Mayans are showing up all the sudden. I wonder if it was Zobelle's hand or if they finally figured out it was SamCro that framed the Niners when Opie killed that one dude. GREAT season so far though!

This show is awesome. I think we're almost as the boiling point of the Clay/Jax fued. This time members are finally taking sides.

That's pretty rough about LuAnne getting killed. I'm not so quick to thing it's Tom Arnold though, that's a bit too obvious, I'm guessing the skinheads again maybe. It's hard to tell with so many enemies.

They now have a problem with Otto and if he'll get pissed and want revenge and start talking. I mean, he lost his other eye and now his wife is dead, and he's in jail protecting the club.

This show is awesome. I think we're almost as the boiling point of the Clay/Jax fued. This time members are finally taking sides.

That's pretty rough about LuAnne getting killed. I'm not so quick to thing it's Tom Arnold though, that's a bit too obvious, I'm guessing the skinheads again maybe. It's hard to tell with so many enemies.

They now have a problem with Otto and if he'll get pissed and want revenge and start talking. I mean, he lost his other eye and now his wife is dead, and he's in jail protecting the club.

I think it almost has to be Tom Arnold or the Chinese dude. It would make no sense for Zobelle to do it. So far, other than Gemma, he has busied himself with hurting the club itself. If he wanted to go outside of his standard MO it would make more sense for him to go after Tara or someone like that.

Then again, as my wife pointed out, Zobelle did order the attack on Otto so it could be anyone's guess at this point.

I'm just happy it wasn't Lyla. When I first saw the body I was like "COME ON! Leave Opie alone!"

I just started watching in season 2 so I don't know the whole background with Opie's wife, but did Jax essentially spill the beans at the end of this episode? He said something in the lines of 'at least I don't murder women' - won't Opie want to know what he meant by that?

I just started watching in season 2 so I don't know the whole background with Opie's wife, but did Jax essentially spill the beans at the end of this episode? He said something in the lines of 'at least I don't murder women' - won't Opie want to know what he meant by that?

In case you haven't noticed...Opie isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box. If you don't know what happened last season:

Clay thought Opie was going to rat on them because the ATF chick set it up to look that way. He sent the crazy dude (forget his name at the moment) to go pull a drive by so it would look like the Niners killed Opie. However, Opie and Donna switched cars just before this happened and the driveby took place before anyone realized that wasn't Opie in the driver's seat. Jax found out and now there is tension everywhere.

Yeah, I kind of think at this point Jax should tell Opie and anyone else, if he really wants to get Clay of there.

I can really only see Tigg following Clay, but even that is getting iffy. Tigg feels bad about the Donna thing, and because he has remorse Clay is calling him out on it. They are doing a good job of showing Clay lose the club each episode.

In case you haven't noticed...Opie isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box. If you don't know what happened last season:

Clay thought Opie was going to rat on them because the ATF chick set it up to look that way. He sent the crazy dude (forget his name at the moment) to go pull a drive by so it would look like the Niners killed Opie. However, Opie and Donna switched cars just before this happened and the driveby took place before anyone realized that wasn't Opie in the driver's seat. Jax found out and now there is tension everywhere.

Was there disagreement between the 2 on what to do before Donna got shot? It seems more than just a simple mistake, it seems Jax didn't want it in the first place(goes with the recurring theme of Clay acting before thinking and Jax trying to look at the big picture). Also, who else knows? Clay, Jax and Tig obviously, but it seems like Gemma knows and maybe the old guy with the respirator.

Great show, but it seems like something has to give. They can build the tension forever.

Archived