• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

I love this show!!! Last night was good, but I think they are moving a little slow. Still good, but I hope it picks up soon. There are so many things that could happen at any minute that would really change the show. If Opie ever finds out the truth, If Jax ever learns what happened to his Father, If Clay ever finds out what happened to Gemma, or If Jax and Clay's beef end up splitting the club, just to name a few. I would assume that before the season ends more than one of these will happen. It is going to be good!

I can see a split happening, then I can see them joining together if they find out about Jemma (which I think Tig overheard her and the doc's convo anyway).

You can kind of tell who is loyal to Clay (Tig/Bobby) and then Jax (Opie/scotish dude/mohawk dude). Also waiting to see Rollins go head to head with the sons.

Why is opie turning on Jax ?

Fux me them girls are hawt

I'm wondering if he really is. I think he's got something to prove, like he told Jax last season. Also, I think it's his way of jumping back in. I guess it's supposed to surprise us since his friend and father are on the other side, but he'll believe them when he's told the truth. I hope he doesn't get killed off, he's probably my favorite character.

I just ordered the 1st season on dvd. Been watchin this season, and saw the '3-minute replay' of most of last season, but there is still alot Im missing. Gemma got shook gettin ready to take a shot, but like DDII said he should stay on the show. I really dug the Chief, the old guy from Deadwood, throwin threats the League's way. I dont think Opie is turning on Jax, he's just doin his part for the club, tryin to keep it together.

Archived