• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

Yeah, it was his tatoo. They showed it earlier on him.

Gonna be a season of nazi killin, almost like a 'Inglorious Basterds' mini season.

Not only that, if you notice he called Gemma Ma'am when they confronted SOA at the garage, and then the head rapist called Gemma ma'am. There is little doubt the head rapist was Rollins character.

BTW, this is good news.

Sons of Anarchy revs up huge ratings

LOS ANGELES, September 9, 2009 Sons of Anarchy returned with a vengeance Tuesday night, as the second season premiere episode of FX’s critically acclaimed hit drama series stormed out of the gate with all-time series’ high ratings across the board.

The season two premiere (9/8/09, 10 PM ET/PT) scored 4.29 million total viewers and 3.03 million Adults 18-49. Its delivery of 1.97 million Men 18-49 is the most ever for a single telecast of an FX series, and it was also the most of any basic cable series in 2009.

This marks a +95% increase in Adults 18-49 against the season one premiere episode (3.03 million vs. 1.55 million, 9/2/08), the largest increase of any FX original series from a first to a second season. Nip/Tuck posted a +33% in its second season.

Based on Live+Same Day comparison, last night’s premiere registered +94% increases among total viewers over the season one average (2.21 million). Based on Live+Same Day comparison, last night’s premiere registered +107% increases among Adults 18-49 over the season one average (1.46 million).

On a time-shifted viewing comparison (Live+Seven ratings vs. Live+Same Day) ratings, in season one Sons gained an average of 18% in Total Viewers (2.61 million vs. 2.21 million), and gained an average of 20% among Adults 18-49 (1.75 million vs. 1.46).

I don't know why I expected quick violent retaliation for what happened to Gemma. This season has a new enemy that will be around for more than a few episodes. This episode had it's moments despite being so-so. I agree with Scrum about the maid, but I thought she came off a tad annoying. "I'm gonna start asking questions" had me asking "who the hell are you again?" Still, nice addition.

Btw, I got caught up like I said I would. Also watched some of the commentary on the DVDs. I know some people get bored to death with that stuff, but the cast is pretty funny. They let loose some interesting info as well. Opie was originally planned to be killed off in S1, but they changed it because of how well the character was played. I would have been pissed.

Archived