• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Megan Fox...

Jangler

Bad news guys...

Megan Fox: Nude Scenes Or Sex Tape Will Never Happen:

"Ugh, never!," Fox tells 'MTV News'. "That's the last thing I want to see -- what I look like having sex."

"It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex."

She also says fans shouldn't hold their breath to see Megan Fox nude on screen, since such a scene can live on even years later.

"I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film," she says. "It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't."

Misty Mountain Hop, now calm down... don't do anything drastic here...

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like self esteem problems to me. Probably comes from that thumb of hers, or is it a toe?

She was an outcast in high school. Typical. I just went to my 10 year and the girls that were hot in high school were OK. The really hot girls were nerds or outcast back in high school.

She was an outcast in high school. Typical. I just went to my 10 year and the girls that were hot in high school were OK. The really hot girls were nerds or outcast back in high school.

:lol:

The late bloomers tend to be hotter in their 30's... most of the girls I went to high school with are now 200lbs +... I'm coming up on 20 years soon... Damn I'm old...

Megan is hot but they tend to make her up WAY too much.

Archived