• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy Story Behind Jaguars Guy...

Jeremy Igo

In the Panthers Vs. Jaguars Visual Aids thread I used the Jaguar gif guy and while googling for it I also found that info. Dude went to Columbine high school during the massacre and then moved to Jacksonville and became a Jags fan. 

So next time you are feeling bad about your life, just consider yourself lucky you didn't get dealt the hand that poor guy got. 

this makes me feel nostalgic.

this site is quite different then when i first started reading and then eventually posting and this was only 3 short years ago.

That jaguars guy thread, phillyb uncovering dirt on gritsrgreat, when 15 was bwood, CRA/Panther55/Happy Panther arguments, Alice/scp/phillyb smack really sucked me into this forum and i haven't been able to escape it since.

All you new posters really missed some amazing poo.

I remember reading a big ass reddit thread after seeing that thread on the Huddle back then where it turned out all that was BS, in fact the guy in the picture (who looks a lot like the Jags guy) got on reddit and shot it down if I'm not mistaken.  He also went in detail his first hand account of the events of columbine.

this makes me feel nostalgic.

this site is quite different then when i first started reading and then eventually posting and this was only 3 short years ago.

That jaguars guy thread, phillyb uncovering dirt on gritsrgreat, when 15 was bwood, CRA/Panther55/Happy Panther arguments, Alice/scp/phillyb smack really sucked me into this forum and i haven't been able to escape it since.

All you new posters really missed some amazing poo.

you forgot about TheRealDeal

Archived