• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perfect weather in Jax Sunday

Jeremy Igo

Wait a Minute.. Does this Haplo guy know anything about the Panthers? We are a Defensive team. We buy low, sell high, we shop at the Dollar store. Im not worried about our WR, most of them will be gone next year, so it dosnt matter. Luke is the future, not some 5th stringer WR.

I'm surprised none of you are concerned about our WR corps. Like resigning a LB that was already on the roster is going to catapult the team to the superbowl. It's okay to suck as long as Kuechly is the highest paid MLB, right? I hope you know we not gonna win the division with 7 wins again.

RR said our WR issue is media-hype and though I know it's kinda coach-speak, this would be a game where we should have good success and our passing game could really get going.

will be a great warmup for our I-line to settle into what's to come. Just don't want this young group to manhandle the Jags and get comfortable and getting big-heads.

perfect test to start out the season...especially considering we are accustomed to slow starting teams at the beginning of seasons.

Dude...people being concerned about our WRs had dominated discussion here basically every day since KB went down.  It is a concern.

Luke is the best LB in the game.....and super young.  Locking him up was a no brainer.  Maybe his NEXT deal people can debate it some more.  This one was a no brainer.

CRA...this really isn't aimed at you in particular, because I agree, our receiving corp is an enigma and mainly an untested group...so...don't take this as a slight towards you.

In no way, shape or form do I see our FO depriving or neglecting the offense. Before KB went down/watching Brown's numerous drops, we were looking at having one of the best receiving corps we've had as a unit in a loooong time.

The fact that we stashed Bersin on the PS, even with KBs injury speaks volumes about our current group and should keep the naysayers at bay...at least until we see these guys in action.

as far as Luke goes, he's the NFL's modern-day Jack Lambert with quicker reaction time. He is our Ray Lewis and no way does Baltimore win two Super Bowls without him as their defensive captain.

Archived