• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perfect weather in Jax Sunday

Jeremy Igo

You guys exaggerate a little too much sometimes with this 'dominant' stuff. And, there are a few teams who prioritize their pass rush and secondary over their LB corps and that would say no thanks to Kuechly with his 12.5 mil cap figure.  And then again, you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Don't complain when our secondary give up 35 points per week, better blame the LBs for not getting to the QB early. That sounds fair.

Is this person legitimately upset we extended Luke?

Secondary giving up 35 points per week?  Get out of here with that tomfoolery....

I'm surprised none of you are concerned about our WR corps. Like resigning a LB that was already on the roster is going to catapult the team to the superbowl. It's okay to suck as long as Kuechly is the highest paid MLB, right? I hope you know we not gonna win the division with 7 wins again.

Dude...people being concerned about our WRs had dominated discussion here basically every day since KB went down.  It is a concern.

Luke is the best LB in the game.....and super young.  Locking him up was a no brainer.  Maybe his NEXT deal people can debate it some more.  This one was a no brainer.

Great weather for a game! glad to hear it. 

I understand their best pass rushers are out with injuries, so this will be a true test for our running game as that will be Jax' main focus and I'm sure they'll keep 8 in the box.

Should leave great opportunities for big passing week if our receivers and Cam are on the same page.

I'm surprised none of you are concerned about our WR corps. Like resigning a LB that was already on the roster is going to catapult the team to the superbowl. It's okay to suck as long as Kuechly is the highest paid MLB, right? I hope you know we not gonna win the division with 7 wins again.

:(

Archived