• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

that's not bad. I just grabbed a 5tb external drive for my XBone for cheap at Costco. It's been the bees knees. I've been doing digital downloads almost exclusively and I'm still only at like 7%. 

Too bad you missed it a month or so ago GameStop was giving $150 trade in credit toward an XBone if you traded in your PS3 or 360. I wanted to trade both and get a second XBone for my little cabin up in Tahoe, but we rent it out a lot and I didn't want some little fuger to mess with it.

They actually lowered everyone's deep accuracy. They didn't want deep throws to be automatic. Before no matter who you had, you could put the ball on the money. Now it varies.

Yeah and I definitely agree with that.. That's one of the reasons why I love this years madden. The ratings actually matter for once. Gone are the days where you could use the teams 3rd string QB like he was a young Peyton Manning.. Obviously.. A lot of people are upset with that but to me that's true to life football and makes for a better game. People just aren't used to it yet and feel like they should be able to make a perfect throw no matter what.

We've become entitled as players.. basically.

that's not bad. I just grabbed a 5tb external drive for my XBone for cheap at Costco. It's been the bees knees. I've been doing digital downloads almost exclusively and I'm still only at like 7%. 

Too bad you missed it a month or so ago GameStop was giving $150 trade in credit toward an XBone if you traded in your PS3 or 360. I wanted to trade both and get a second XBone for my little cabin up in Tahoe, but we rent it out a lot and I didn't want some little fuger to mess with it.

Hey is there some specific External drives that you have to get for this or does it not matter as long as its formatted correctly?

Hey is there some specific External drives that you have to get for this or does it not matter as long as its formatted correctly?

I got the Seagate 5tb from Costco, but I looked online at some reviews and the Western Digital ones were just as good if not better. 

I think the only requirement is that it is USB 3.0. I had an old 2tb I wanted to use but it was 2.0 and the XBone wouldn't recognize it. 

You plug in the 3.0 to the rear USB port and go to your system and manage the drives and it does everything automatically for you, it's pretty great. It even asks if you want to use the external as the default for all future saves and installs, which is what I have it set to do. 

The sad part is the team is better with Anderson at QB.  Hes nor as mobile but so much more accurate even on short passes.  Its very stupid that were the only team in the game where your starting QB cant throw a pass over the top even if the WR is wide open especially if they are wide open.

The sad part is the team is better with Anderson at QB.  Hes nor as mobile but so much more accurate even on short passes.  Its very stupid that were the only team in the game where your starting QB cant throw a pass over the top even if the WR is wide open especially if they are wide open.

I love playing with Cam. He is the goat in Madden.

Oh yeah, and in last year's Madden for some reason he seemed way more accurate if you threw while on the run.  Maybe it's the same this year.

Basically, what I have found is you have to get Cam in a rhythm. If you just try to throw a deep ball randomly, 85% of the time, that ball is faaaaar out of bounds. However, if you've completed a few passes in a row with Cam, he seems more apt to hit that throw. IDK why, just an observation. Also, throwing on the move with Cam is money. Has lead to some straight up ridiculous throws, honestly. Like Philly on a 3rd and 15 out route where I smart route him to the first down marker. He had the corner draping him, I threw a touch pass outside. Literally the only place I can throw it, hits him in stride and with JUST enough separation, because the corner couldn't adjust to the ball quickly enough.

Cams bullet passes on there never get picked for me tho. Its usually the touch ones

Yup. I've hit receivers on curl routes with a bullet pass where the ball literally went through the hands of defenders. Or JUST over them. Always happens when I'm playing online too. And for some reason, people play with their headset on regardless of whether or not I have mine on (never), so I always hear their complaints.

If you REALLY want to get under their skin, run the triple option out of that first pistol package. A lot of guys play with either a 3-4 outside backer to that side, that side defensive end, or a safety. Regardless, as long as you read it correctly, it's 4 yards minimal. Another great way to hear "get outta here with that college stuff" from an opposing player.

Archived