• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

Does anyone else have a problem with Cam throwing deep touch passes 10 yards out of bounds? On madden I mean?

All. The. Time. I got where I only throw the deep ball the opposite side of the field. If I'm in the middle of the field, it's either a short pass, deep middle, or an out route of some sort. 

XBOX Pro's - EA Access.. The Vault is great and you get the games a week ahead of PS4

NFL App - Sunday Ticket and all those cool thing that app does for any football fan.. Its greatness

Madden patches - Typically come out early on Xbox

Online - Much more stable and reliable than PS4.. I've felt so bad for the guys PS4 guys when I was super addicted to Destiny because I swear that mess went down like once every two weeks for them. Hopefully they got that crap fixed up.

All in One entertainment - Nothing is cooler and more convenient that being able to tell my Xbox what channel I want to watch. To turn on or turn off.  Whether its Netflix or any other entertainment piece. It really is great fuggin love that pooh. People hate on it.. Until they actually get to use it.

Xbox - Backwards compatibility... Enough said.

Microsoft 10 and the ability to seamlessly stream your xbox to any Microsoft 10 product.. It really is amazing.. Especially if you do videos or just plain need to drop a deuce while in the middle of something.

Even though the hardware may not be as strong as PS4 the games are identical.. At least to my eyes. A lot of reviewers say that the xbox looks better but honestly I don't see the difference between the two at all.

PS4 - Pro's       Hardware is stronger...

That's about it.  Honestly.. I love both systems but honestly.. Everything the PS4 does the Xbox does and more.. So its kinda a mute point.. I have always owned both systems in my past.. This time probably not unless something truly amazing makes me buy the PS4

Also.. For what its worth.. There will always be fanboys of both systems. Which is retarded however I will say all of my friends went out and bought the PS4 in the beginning.. 3 months later.. They traded them in for Xbox's.. Not sure why honestly.. but they did.

It all depends on what you want to use the system for and what appeals to you more.. As I get older it definitely appeals to me far more that I can have an all in one central entertainment center that makes all of my entertainment needs easier accessible. So the Xbone is what I went with.  Also.. Murica!

Does anyone else have a problem with Cam throwing deep touch passes 10 yards out of bounds? On madden I mean?

Thank god someone else mentioned this. If I am playing against someone and have Devin Funchess in press man coverage with no safety help over the top and I send him on a 9 route and he is open by several yards, Cam throws it 6 rows deep into the stands when I loft the ball. 

I noticed that his deep throw accuracy started at 65 (wtf), but by year two of my franchise dropped to 55. 

That wouldn't be a super huge deal except that they changed game prep and it's almost impossible to get xp for player upgrades now. Even with Cam earning MVP in my first season, he still only had like 18K total xp to spend, which I would basically need to drop all of that on his deep throw accuracy just to get it back up to where it was the previous year. 

Its very, very frustrating. 

Xbox One! Plus if you get EA Access for $5/month (Same as All-Pro) you get 10% Off New titles and they add the old titles to the Vault which you get full access to. Also with EA Access you get a 10 Hour preview of the full game so you can play Madden 16 for 10 Hours before you buy it to decide if it's something you would want to buy. EA Access is only available on the Xbox One so, there ya go.

Xbox Gamertag: TheJuiceBoxRox

Yeah that's what a lot of guys in my current CFM league got when it came out. Only bad thing is no Kinect but then again not everyone wants that.. After having it I couldn't go without it but that's one of those things that if you haven't tried it or gotten used to it then it's not as important to you.

Amazon has it for $397.99. But yes it's a good deal. The new 1TB hard drives are a must for anyone that wants to keep more than 5-7 games on their console. Plus it comes with Madden and a free year of EA Access. 

Current FREE Games with EA Access

Games in the Vault[edit]

No.TitleDate releasedDate addedSources
1Battlefield 4October 29, 2013July 29, 2014[3]
2Madden NFL 25August 27, 2013July 29, 2014[3]
3FIFA 14September 24, 2013July 29, 2014[3]
4Peggle 2December 9, 2013July 29, 2014[3]
5Need for Speed RivalsNovember 15, 2013September 2, 2014[12]
6Plants vs. Zombies: Garden WarfareFebruary 25, 2014October 15, 2014[13]
7EA Sports UFCJune 17, 2014December 12, 2014[14]
8NBA Live 15October 28, 2014February 25, 2015[15]
9Madden NFL 15August 26, 2014March 5, 2015[16]
10NHL 15September 9, 2014April 9, 2015[17]
11FIFA 15September 23, 2014May 8, 2015[18]
12TitanfallMarch 11, 2014June 15, 2015[19]
13Dragon Age: InquisitionNovember 18, 2014August 4, 2015[19]

So, you are getting 14 games for free with this deal. Plus Xbox One gives 2 free games a month to Xbox Gold Members.

Archived