• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

If your a football fan go with the xbox one. The new NFL app will use data collected from RFID chips from every single player on the field to create virtual replays that will show the velocity of players and other neat stats. At some point I'm pretty sure we'll even see the G forces players are experiencing when taking hits, changing direction, ect... 

Also, Madden 16 is dope. GET IT.

It sucks that you can't play eachother on different formats. 

It looks like on Hard Knocks on HBO that one guy had an Xbox and the other has a PS4 controller this year. 

There are custom PS4 controllers that look like Xbox controllers and vice versa. All comes down to personal preference. Would be cool to be able to play cross-platform.

I was an Xbox 360 guy, and the online sucked. Terrible lag. Unplayable most of the time.

Got a PS4, love the system. Online has been lag free. The one time it was lagging, it booted my opponent for having a bad connection. More of a Madden fix for lag switching/bad connections, but still. PS4 servers have yet to fail me. The only thing that is troublesome is downloading updates sometimes takes a bit. My console stays in rest mode a lot though, so my downloads are usually done between times that I play.

Archived