• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

I'd play in an XBone league actually. 

Either Igo gets the Panthers or we do a 31 team league where no one gets the Panthers. That would work for me. 

And basically Jeremy everyone plays their game, does their weekly business (scouting college players, upgrading team, practice, etc.) and then you click ready to advance. Once everyone has pressed ready to advance, the league moves forward. And as commish, you can force advance the league if someone is lagging and it will sim their game. We should do a random draw for teams or something. 

The last 3 madden games have all been the same the only thing you pay for is literally a roster update. I don't know why it would kill them to actually change it up but because no other football game exists they can do a sh*t job without having to worry about people not buying their garbage game.

Hope this helps.

you obviously failed to play this year

Why is the ps4 better than the Xbox and visa versa? I'm picking up a console before Christmas and have never heard the actual reasons why one is better than the other. 

honestly for me the console is kind of even but I've just found Xbox live to be a far better gaming experience over ps online gaming. I've bought several ps4 games if it is something I'll play single player, but if there is any online component, I always buy the xb version. 

Just always seems way smoother and it is down far less frequently than psn. 

Why is the ps4 better than the Xbox and visa versa? I'm picking up a console before Christmas and have never heard the actual reasons why one is better than the other. 

Honestly they are probably pretty much identical...it all falls down to what online system do you like better, and what controller do you prefer.

PS4 hands down. My buddy just came over and played it on my system... He's a Microsoft fan boy to the fullest, even he admitted it was smoother and more crisp on PS4.

He got rid of his Xbox one this past weekend and bought the PS4 and several games. Said he'll never go back and he wS stupid not to at least try it before now.

PS4 is more concerned with gaming while Xbox is more concerned with being an entertainment box.  Choose which is more important to you really.  PS4 is a better machine, hardware wise, though.   I think it really comes down to who you know and what they have, to be able to play with them.  Sony and MS know this and that's why they haven't made cross-play work so they get even buyers on the market and don't take a chance of one dominating the other in sales.

Still, the best "last" football game was NFL 2k5 and it's not even close, and it was only $20.  People still update those rosters and play that game.

And LOL did someone even bring up Wii in this conversation? 

PS4 is more concerned with gaming while Xbox is more concerned with being an entertainment box.  Choose which is more important to you really.  PS4 is a better machine, hardware wise, though.   I think it really comes down to who you know and what they have, to be able to play with them.  Sony and MS know this and that's why they haven't made cross-play work so they get even buyers on the market and don't take a chance of one dominating the other in sales.

Still, the best "last" football game was NFL 2k5 and it's not even close, and it was only $20.  People still update those rosters and play that game.

And LOL did someone even bring up Wii in this conversation? 

wii u and haha yes i did. I know it don't play madden. But the games on it vs. ps4/xbox one are just more fun to me. Like i said, my ps4 is collecting dust. I played mortal kombat x for a while, but there is so much you can get out of a fighting game. Also beat arhkam knight. I don't like shooters. My ps3 is also, and spent more time playing old psone games than newer ones. Spent more time playing my wii than it as well.  There are games for wii u and they hold my attention more. I don't need blood to have a good time.

Perhaps it's nostalgia because i grew up on nes and snes. Playstation and xbox are missing out on platformer games like mario or action adventure games like zelda. Some come close but not there yet. I don't like realistic racing games, so mario kart 8 gives me that arcade shoot the competition that i crave.  Tried demon souls, bloodborne, halo, gears of war, metal gear solid, and similar aaa games...not my cup of tea. Guess I'm really choosy with my games and i'm not much of a online multiplayer gamer either. 

It sucks don't waste your time,money, or precious blood pressure.

they have fix 0 from last year and playing on all madden is like playing against cheat codes, when jimmy clausen stiffs arm luke and barrels through 3 more defenders on his way to the endzone i knew then this was not the game for me.

Archived