• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

The last 3 madden have all been the same the only thing you pay for is literally a roster update. I don't know why it would kill them to actually change it up but because no other football game exists they can do a sh*t job without having to worry about people not buying their garbage game.

Hope this helps.

I hear this complaint all the time it's football not Call of Duty. What do you expect for changes.

I hear this complaint all the time it's football not Call of Duty. What do you expect for changes.

The same stupid things not to be in the game? The game play is terrible your players bend like they are made of elastic not to mention they removed team play ( 3 on 3 online) which was the best thing about madden but they just take it out with no explanation 

Even the main screen menus are the same they literally change nothing where is the creativeness? You hit Y in coverage or try to user intercept a pass and your player just throws his hands in the air like he doesn't know what he's doing like wtf is that

I love the new Madden, but they went from last year, where it was practically impossible to complete a deep pass, to this year where the deep ball is so over powered it's ridiculous. 

It it is a fun game though. I'd love to play in a league for the Huddle, on XBoxOne.  It's okay to play with someone other than the Panthers guys...other teams actually have good players too.

Don't get it. Game consists of having your best receiver running deep and holding the triangle button.

people try that against me and I average 2-5 picks a game. You can't just spam aggressive catch, it'll get you an interception and usually an injured receiver as well. 

Archived