• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you play Madden? Have some questions...

Jeremy Igo

Where is the wii u love? That console is seriously underrated. May not have power but damn does it have some fun games. If i had a xbox one, it  along with my ps4 would be collecting dust. I have a ps3 and it is used mostly to play psone games..sad really. The past 2 console generations haven't lived up to the hype. Sick of first person shooters and bland grey/brown graphics.

Anyway the franchise mode was and still is buggy, they released a patch to fix some things yesterday but it didnt fix everything. One of my many gripes with ea and modern gaming, games released with tons of glitches. Get that crap fixed before release thank you!!!

I have a PS4 (name also Montsta) and Xbox One. The PS4 sucks so bad the only time of year it gets turned on is during baseball season when I buy The Show because that game rocks. The rest of the time it's a paperweight. 

So when I say Xbox One I'm not just some biased fanboy, I have both consoles and the PS4 just sits collecting dust by choice. 

I have the exact opposite experience. I have both XBone and PS4 and my XBone has been a paperweight for most of its life while my PS4 is on almost every day. 

I have a PS4 (name also Montsta) and Xbox One. The PS4 sucks so bad the only time of year it gets turned on is during baseball season when I buy The Show because that game rocks. The rest of the time it's a paperweight. 

So when I say Xbox One I'm not just some biased fanboy, I have both consoles and the PS4 just sits collecting dust by choice. 

Very interesting. My experience is the polar opposite. I find the PS4 to be the superior console in all aspects. Really the only time that I use my Xbox One is for the ESPN app.

Why can't we set up a different kind of huddle league where everyone can play whatever team they want to play as. Panthers vs Panthers is ok. 

A non CFM league would be the only way to accomplish this. I am currently in a non CFM league . The only downfall to this is that we would have to track our records and stats. It is very time consuming whereas with CFM it becomes more like a fantasy league. The downfall of having Panthers vs Panthers is that the majority of us would play as the Panthers.

A non CFM league would be the only way to accomplish this. I am currently in a non CFM league . The only downfall to this is that we would have to track our records and stats. It is very time consuming whereas with CFM it becomes more like a fantasy league. The downfall of having Panthers vs Panthers is that the majority of us would play as the Panthers.

Isn't that a better way to see who is the better player is if you have the same weapons?

The last 3 madden games have all been the same the only thing you pay for is literally a roster update. I don't know why it would kill them to actually change it up but because no other football game exists they can do a sh*t job without having to worry about people not buying their garbage game.

Hope this helps.

True that is one way of looking at it. The league I'm in has a guy who has won 3 SBs with Buffalo and  another guy has won 4 with the Redskins. The league has been around for 35 seasons we play 3-4 seasons a year. I have also seen guys have a bad season with New England, GB and Denver. It is all about a person game skills more than team you play.

Archived