• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Jags Predictions Thread....

Jeremy Igo

So many things are unknown at this point, that preductions are difficult to make.  But I am going to say that this one will be a low scoring defensive struggle, but we win on Gano's leg, say 12 -9 or something along that line.  And after we win, people will complain bitterly even though any NFL road win is a good win. 

So many things are unknown at this point, that preductions are difficult to make.  But I am going to say that this one will be a low scoring defensive struggle, but we win on Gano's leg, say 12 -9 or something along that line.  And after we win, people will complain bitterly even though any NFL road win is a good win. 

Yeh. I'll probably complain myself if we are in FG range and have to settle for 3 four times! But yes, a win is a win. 

I predict our offense looks better than expected, driving down the field enough for a few scores, and taking advantage of good field position given by the defense, but due to limited talent will unfortunately stall out a few times before the end zone, resulting in at least 3 FG's. 

Our defense performs well, letting Jacksonville drive down the field only a handful of times, but either stopping them when it matters or getting key turnovers to limit Jacksonville's points. 

Panthers Win. 23-13. 

Yeh. I'll probably complain myself if we are in FG range and have to settle for 3 four times! But yes, a win is a win. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be thrilled with it.  Historically though, our run game has struggled early in the season, and the passing attack is a complete unknown.  I am hoping if we do struggle early, that we will get the bugs worked out during the season, perhaps with the oline getting better at run blocking and working Funchess (or someone else if he struggles) into the passing attack. 

Archived