• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers choose Fozzy over Todman

Jeremy Igo

I get that, but it's also true that they kept Wegher over Todman in their 'best 53'.

Like Jeremy said, different backs. I wanted Todman over Fozzy, but I understand why they went Fozzy.... 

I also think too many people are forgetting that the JAGS chose not to keep this guy. THE JAGS

Yea I would have preferred to keep Todman over Fozzy but I'm not broken up over it. He wouldn't have gotten much playing time just as I hope Fozzy doesn't. We have one proven awesome RB and two VERY high potential guys in CAP and Wegher. The drop from our #3 to Fozzy (or Todman if he had stayed) is pretty significant. 

Yea I would have preferred to keep Todman over Fozzy but I'm not broken up over it. He wouldn't have gotten much playing time just as I hope Fozzy doesn't. We have one proven awesome RB and two VERY high potential guys in CAP and Wegher. The drop from our #3 to Fozzy (or Todman if he had stayed) is pretty significant. 

Fozzy is our #2 RB, in for Stewart on 3rd downs. He's the best pass protection and pass catching RB on the team.

Fozzy is our #2 RB, in for Stewart on 3rd downs. He's the best pass protection and pass catching RB on the team.

IF Fozzy becomes our #2 it's based on seniority not talent. I haven't seen anything from him that shows better pass blocking than Wegher or necessarily better pass catching than either of them. 

Archived