• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saturday Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Hasn't it been that for him like the past 3 years? I will say that YAC  Thursday and blasting those 2 defenders was very impressive. That may have won it or him. We need more of that

It has. I'm just disappointed that Lucas got cut when arguably has just as much potential as Brandon Williams, he really shined this preseason. I hope we find a way to bring him back.

If Swole Bones is still on the roster this must be a put up or shut year for him. We need to feed him the ball and he needs to catch it.

What's been holding him back is something out of his hands. If he's not put in the game, then he can't produce. I'd like to see him in for some of Dickson's reps. 

think of it this way we are we weakest offence or defence? Clearly its offence so keeping 3 guys that looked good on an already great defence meant having less depth on the side of the ball we are weakest.

yea but I would have preferred to keep Cox over Horton and Redden over Love or .... I always forget his name for some reason. #92.  Short's backup. I've always though Glanton was the best backup LB we have, and Klein too if you consider him a starter. 

Archived