• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saturday Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Whitaker only had one good run from what I recall. It certainly wasn't as big of a play as Todman's/. Plus I believe that Todman is statistically the better returner if you look at their career numbers.

Fozzy didn't need to have big runs during the preseason just like Stewart didn't. Fozzy only had 3 carries last game because he had already made the team. Even still he had 6 ypc on those 3 runs, another catch for 20 yards, and a 37 yard kick return (longer than any of Todman's for us)

Fozzy and Brown made the roter based on their performance last season.  Not certain I agree with that, but I do believe that it's the case.

Which goes back to my point. No real real surprises. For all the blah blah blah about competition and the best 53 making the team from Gettleman and Rivera, it's basically going to be the status quo.  Ultra-conservatism! That poo doesn't work all the time. ***sigh***  

Fozzy didn't need to have big runs during the preseason just like Stewart didn't. Fozzy only had 3 carries last game because he had already made the team. Even still he had 6 ypc on those 3 runs, another catch for 20 yards, and a 37 yard kick return (longer than any of Todman's for us)

I really don't get the Hate for Fozzy. 

Archived