• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saturday Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Bersin's not a surprise?

Nah, not really. Most of the Huddle have been saying he's gone since forever.  As much as I liked and appreciated his efforts, he just was not fast or athletic enough to stand out enough to justify the roster spot. His hands were the only thing that stood out. Isn't that ironic that we keep a receiver with questionable hands (brain or whatever), but kick the solid guy to the curb?  it may be ironic. but not surprising looking at Gettleman, Rivera, and maybe the situation...maybe.

Again, he only had two big plays in the preseason. The rest of the time he was getting stuffed at the line. He simply didn't do enough to prove that earned himself a spot as a RB/KR. 

Whitaker only had one good run from what I recall. It certainly wasn't as big of a play as Todman's/. Plus I believe that Todman is statistically the better returner if you look at their career numbers.

Whitaker only had one good run from what I recall. It certainly wasn't as big of a play as Todman's/. Plus I believe that Todman is statistically the better returner if you look at their career numbers.

Fozzy and Brown made the roter based on their performance last season.  Not certain I agree with that, but I do believe that it's the case.

Archived