• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saturday Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers retweeted

Thank you to the @Panthers and @RiverboatRonHC for the opportunity in Carolina! Good luck this season! #KeepPounding

5 retweets 6 favorites

Classy tweet from Marcus Lucas.  Good luck to him.  Still hope he could end up on our PS somehow.  Don't know his eligibility.  He is one of the players I was sad to see go.

Black & Blue Review @BlackBlueReview 10m10 minutes ago

7 Players the #Panthers Hope to Put on Practice Squad http://ow.ly/RPHmJ

After chopping their roster down to the 53-man limit Saturday, the Panthers could name their 10-man practice squad as soon as Sunday.

Per league sources, Carolina has expressed interest in putting at least these seven players on the practice squad, as long as they clear waivers:

• WR Damiere Byrd
  • TE Scott Simonson
  • OT David Foucault
  • DE Rakim Cox
  • DT Chas Alecxih
  • LB Brian Blechen
  • LB Adarius Glanton

I'm thrilled for wegher, so happy. I do disagree with told an over fozzy, I don't understand how Richie Brockel and Corey Brown justify a spot on the final roster. Rakim cox, adarius glanton stick on practice squad.

more guys will be cut...

Can't understand how Broeckel and T Williams made it over guys like Todman and Cox. Was sad to see Lucas go too....really hope he ends up on our PS.

Will be interested to see what additions come over the next few days. Lots of talent out there now, just have to weigh how much of an improvement the risk is worth. Def see a WR and pass DL getting added. 

Archived