• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saturday Cuts

Jeremy Igo

I thought the solid back-up was Ben Jacobs ... Who also made the 53... Is Luke hurt??? Do we need 2 slow MLB back-ups??

both add value at ST and both can play inside and outside lb.  So, they have ST and positional versatility.....what is hard to understand about that?

both add value at ST and both can play inside and outside lb.  So, they have ST and positional versatility.....what is hard to understand about that?

Both are slow and pretty much the same player not to mention we have a better version of them name Klein... Like I said I don't think we need both of them and Brockel... Those spots could go to a DB or DE like Cox.. My opinion ... you don't have to agree with every move Dave makes you know...

I wish the 13 year olds in this thread would settle down. 

agreed.

There are def some surprising moves that have happened today.  I reserve to wait until everything plays out to really have an opinion.

iI bet we end up picking up a couple players and letting s couple others go.  So, we may seem heavy at some positions and light at others.  Maybe we will look to work a low level trade.

lol this board will defend Gettleman's honor to the death when he willfully ignores crucial areas of need with the answers staring him in the face and leaving lovey sticky notes on his car but when we cut obscure player #637 from Bodunk Tech there's a mutiny.

Hahaha you're so fugging lost dude.

-You called Glanton "Gladus".

-I was comparing Melvin White's forced fumble play to Glanton's big play. Melvin White was on our fugging team.

-Feel free to have the last word if it makes you feel better, but like I said, this the third time this week that you have expressed that you base running a football team off of playing franchise mode in Madden.

Glanton or Gladus ... You knew who I was talking about and He showed more than Ben and Mayo.. And my opinion.. I thought he should have made the team...

And Again Melvin was hurt worst then people know and they didn't think he would make it back in time to help us... That's why he was cut...

Both are slow and pretty much the same player not to mention we have a better version of them name Klein... Like I said I don't think we need both of them and Brockel... Those spots could go to a DB or DE like Cox.. My opinion ... you don't have to agree with every move Dave makes you know...

dude...let it go.

dozens of people on here have been proving you wrong and laughing at you for several years. You are a child who thinks he knows more than everyone (including those who get paid big bucks to make these very decisions) and resorts to insults when made to look like a fool.

stupid people are usually too stupid to realize they are stupid.

now  carry on with your tantrum and hissy fit.

lol this board will defend Gettleman's honor to the death when he willfully ignores crucial areas of need with the answers staring him in the face and leaving lovey sticky notes on his car but when we cut obscure player #637 from Bodunk Tech there's a mutiny.

That's what kills me about this place some time... Either you're in the Dave army agreeing with everything he does or You're in the under ground revolt against Dave... There is only black and white and no gray area with some of these ppl...

lol this board will defend Gettleman's honor to the death when he willfully ignores crucial areas of need with th answers staring him in the face and leaving lovey sticky notes on his car but when we cut obscure player #637 from Bodunk Tech there's a mutiny.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt on D....they have proven to nail it here.

Now WR....I am not exactly sure what will be the end result.  Seems light in numbers and talent there to me.

dude...let it go.

dozens of people on here have been proving you wrong and laughing at you for several years. You are a child who thinks he knows more than everyone (including those who get paid big bucks to make these very decisions) and resorts to insults when made to look like a fool.

stupid people are usually too stupid to realize they are stupid.

now  carry on with your tantrum and hissy fit.

I'll wait on a link ...

He wasn't going to make the team anyways, being injured was one of the reasons he was cut. Hence why I tried to explain to you that we had a injured UDFA and we chose to keep him around, not cut him.

Jesus Christ, I don't know how to explain this to you in an easier way for you to understand lol...

One of you guys just needs to agree to disagree instead of filling each thread with the same argument. Can't win them all you know?

Archived