• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marcus Lucas Cut

Jeremy Igo

No, because they just cut 2 large targets with the best hands on the team. 

I know you are there more than any of us..... But come on. Being large with big hands isn't all it takes to be good in the NFL. Bersin has never been anything special, and while our talent at WR is lacking this year, I would argue we have more depth at this position than we did last year. Bersin was at the bottom of the totem pole before the pre-season even started. Since then, we have acquired Ginn, Norwood, Funchess and we plan to add another.

Lucas? They probably think he will make it through waivers. I thought he brought some playmaking potential, but its not like he was a no-brainer to make the roster. I highly doubt anyone picks him up through waivers. 

They must really really really like philly smh

Yeah, as does anyone else who actually watches his All 22 film.  This dude runs some awesomely crisp routes and constantly gets open.  He has pretty good speed and blocking ability on top of that and is a big threat on WR reverses.

I'm not going to sugar coat it.  He's a terrible body catcher... I've been saying that all offseason even before the drops in the preseason.  But he has some serious future potential if his hands improve.  You don't just toss away players like that.  How pissed do you think this board will be if we cut him and he goes somewhere else (and he WILL be picked up by someone) and fixes his hands issues?  He has the potential to be a legit #2.

Yeah, as does anyone else who actually watches his All 22 film.  This dude runs some awesomely crisp routes and constantly gets open.  He has pretty good speed and blocking ability on top of that and is a big threat on WR reverses.

I'm not going to sugar coat it.  He's a terrible body catcher... I've been saying that all offseason even before the drops in the preseason.  But he has some serious future potential if his hands improve.  You don't just toss away players like that.  How pissed do you think this board will be if we cut him and he goes somewhere else (and he WILL be picked up by someone) and fixes his hands issues?  He has the potential to be a legit #2.

It's not tossing him away, just other guys were out performing him we will see come reg season hopefully he puts it together 

Archived