• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marcus Lucas Cut

Jeremy Igo

I can't wait to hear people complain about Lucas and Bersin getting cut. 

Gettleman wasn't satisfied with our WR corps heading into the season, and unlike last year with O-line he's going to be proactive in trying something new. 

I feel bad for both players, but it's a business and I love that we aren't satisfied with mediocrity. 

I know Webb is a good dude, and all, but with cuts like these, it makes me scratch my head that we use a valuable roster spot on a luxury like a 3rd QB.

he can catch balls in garbage time if we want to trot him out there....he also can cover kicks.  

Gettleman wasn't satisfied with our WR corps heading into the season, and unlike last year with O-line he's going to be proactive in trying something new. 

I feel bad for both players, but it's a business and I love that we aren't satisfied with mediocrity. 

Uh, I get what you're saying,  and I agree with it. But...uh...never mind. :)

This. Except I don't really feel bad for Bersin. It's the nature of the game. Lucas looks like he has some upside though. 

There goes that theory.. 

All that remains is Gettleman has a few guys on the radar, one of which will definitely be available for the Panthers. 

Expect a WR addition this weekend. 

This was my first thought too but as of now we have 5 WRs and 4 TEs right? You thinking they are going to carry six or cut someone else? 

Archived