• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin Cut

Jeremy Igo

So you were sad to see him go? God forbid the Panthers try to improve their receiving corps. 

I take no pleasure in seeing another person's dream likely end.  That doesn't mean I don't support the continuing upgrade of the roster.

As a human with a functioning brain, with both logical and emotional responses, I can actually do BOTH.

I take no pleasure in seeing another person's dream likely end.  That doesn't mean I don't support the continuing upgrade of the roster.

As a human with a functioning brain, with both logical and emotional responses, I can actually do BOTH.

You can get off your high horse. It's not about taking pleasure in his dream ending (seriously?), it's about improving the team that I am a fan of. So every time a bad player gets cut I have to say "I feel bad for him and his family, but this was good for our team"? This is the NFL, if you stink, then you shouldn't play. They're grown men and they made this decision to play in the most competitive league in the world. 

But hey, it's much more logical to be up in arms over an innocuous comment.  

You can get off your high horse. It's not about taking pleasure in his dream ending (seriously?), it's about improving the team that I am a fan of. So every time a bad player gets cut I have to say "I feel bad for him and his family, but this was good for our team"? This is the NFL, if you stink, then you shouldn't play. They're grown men and they made this decision to play in the most competitive league in the world. 

But hey, it's much more logical to be up in arms over an innocuous comment.  

You'll fit in just fine here...

Archived