• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin Cut

Jeremy Igo

Seems a one game audition from Norwood is all it took to erase what Bersin did here. 

Everyone who kept preaching how Bersin was kept out of some weird family favor should apologize. 

Bersin did what most of us only dream of. Walked on, made the team, caught some balls. Best of luck to him. 

And IMO its a wise football decision.  Hands? Both of them.  Runs good routes?  Both of them.  Speed?  Norwood.  YAC?  Norwood (slightly).

QED.

Well actually that's  what I was kinda saying. 

Which is why I was basically agreeing with you.

My only concern right now is, as much flack as Bersin got here, for the most part he at least caught the passes coming his way. Which brings me to Corey, he's got the speed, he's got the routes, he can get open, but if he can't bring down the passes, he may end up like Bersin. It will be interesting to see which WR's we have our eyes on.

Hope he gets an opportunity somewhere else.  seems like a great guy and is the epitome of taking every opportunity and doing the best he can with it. Glad he was on the team and wish him the best. 

Would love to see him get a chance with a team like Denver.  I think he could work with a guy like Manning like a larger, more physical Wes Welker just not on PEDs... lol.

Archived