• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin Cut

Jeremy Igo

No surprise.

I think Jeremy must've bribed G'man to sign Bersin to the PS.  I mean after all, with Bell gone, Bersin gone, a reasonably decent OLine, what on earth WOULD we discuss all season?!?  LOL.

So, we've got Sunshine once again...

All kidding aside, I'm perfectly fine with this move for now.  It provides good backup in case God forbid another of our WRs gets hurt.  BB knows the entire playbook.  Trusted hands & good rapport with Cam = Good emergency backup. 

Cam's number 1 option during a divisional round playoff game on two plays in the second half wasn't even picked up off waivers...

That was just flat out dumb ass play design. Gettleman didn't waltz out there onto the field, and demand Bersin be the #1 read.

That was just flat out dumb ass play design. Gettleman didn't waltz out there onto the field, and demand Bersin be the #1 read.

Obviously not but when people justify not lookin at say Duron Carter or Denarius Moore or any of the other names floating around by saying none of the other teams wanted them so why would we? Just remember we have guys on this roster and now practice squad that none of the other 31 teams want.

Was editing my post to include why I mentioned it while you quoting me.

Obviously not but when people justify not lookin at say Duron Carter or Denarius Moore or any of the other names floating around by saying none of the other teams wanted them so why would we? Just remember we have guys on this roster and now practice squad that none of the other 31 teams want.

Was editing my post to include why I mentioned it while you quoting me.

I'm pretty meh on Carter. We already brought him in for a look, if we wanted him, we would go get him.

In regards to Moore, I'll reference a post I just made to KillerKat in another thread on this very subject, and you can give me your thoughts.

What is the obsession with this guy?

I don't even want Hakeem Nicks, but I would sign him before I signed Moore. Not even the Raiders, or Bengals wanted Moore, and that's on a cheap contract.

I'm pretty meh on Carter. We already brought him in for a look, if we wanted him, we would go get him.

In regards to Moore, I'll reference a post I just made to KillerKat in another thread on this very subject, and you can give me your thoughts.

I was only using Carter and Moore as examples. The fact that even Hue Jackson kicked Moore to the curb is a decent signal as to maybe he's toast. I can see the appeal with him though due to his speed but yeah not sitting here hoping we sign more. Guys like Tre McBride or Kenbrell Thompkins (now on Patriots PS) who I viewed as a mini LaFell I was more interested in. 

I agree there's no sense in added more #3 and #4 WR type guys unless Brown continues to drop balls then we have to. At the end of the day I was hoping for a trade for Michael Floyd, not to match KB's production but just to line up against the other teams #1 and draw some attention away from the middle of the field allowing Olsen to roam free. As it stands now I'm not sure Funchess, Ginn or Brown open things up for Greg. It was never really realistic but when Floyd's name was floating around during draft time I was hoping the Cardinals would still be willing to listen.

I was only using Carter and Moore as examples. The fact that even Hue Jackson kicked Moore to the curb is a decent signal as to maybe he's toast. I can see the appeal with him though due to his speed but yeah not sitting here hoping we sign more. Guys like Tre McBride or Kenbrell Thompkins (now on Patriots PS) who I viewed as a mini LaFell I was more interested in. 

I agree there's no sense in added more #3 and #4 WR type guys unless Brown continues to drop balls then we have to. At the end of the day I was hoping for a trade for Michael Floyd, not to match KB's production but just to line up against the other teams #1 and draw some attention away from the middle of the field allowing Olsen to roam free. As it stands now I'm not sure Funchess, Ginn or Brown open things up for Greg. It was never really realistic but when Floyd's name was floating around during draft time I was hoping the Cardinals would still be willing to listen.

Yeah, it seems like Moore may be calling it a career soon if he flames out with another team.

I mean, I would certainly love to have Floyd, but that seems like a pipe dream more than anything at this point, ya know.

Archived