• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin Cut

Jeremy Igo

Undersized WR, slow, runs blah routes, okay hands, not very athletic. 

Why is this thread 14 pages long

6'3" is undersized now? Wasn't the fastest, I'll give you that. His crisp route running, great work ethic, and velcro hands were what got him on the team. He caught somewhere around 70% of his targets as a Panther. Extremely reliable. No need to just make poo up.

I rooted for Bersin last offseason and after seeing a full year of what he could do, he's simply a fourth-fifth receiver at best.  It was time to move on.  Anything he could have done for us this year, can easily be done by someone else and perhaps give us more.  Norwood looks to have potential.

you are a terrible person and the thing wrong with our country. i dont care if you are white, black, brown, yellow, or red: quit trolling and gtfo with that sh!t. with all the sh!t going on in our country with race issues, this comment is not funny. 

We are all God's children. All of us are made in His image. the genetics of our skin tones have nothing to do with that. 

What an overreaction. Read what I wrote. Then read what you wrote. Relax. R E L A X 

The guy did everything the team asked of him and did pretty well at certain things. Punt returning wasn't his strong suit, but it's a hell of a lot tougher than people would think.

I wish him luck and I hope someone picks him up off the waiver wire. A team in need of a steady possession receiver could do a lot worse.

Idk man, you've kind of been a pretty big dick. Why you felt the need to register to just come act like giant douche is beyond me. Maybe you should have waited a few more days...

So you're calling me a dick and I'm the douche? 

I've also been called "a terrible person and the thing wrong with our country."

I have not name called anyone, yet I've been name called multiple times. I admit that I should not insinuated anything about race. Even when I simply said "good riddance" someone took offense. I can't be happy a player got cut? Isn't that a major part of sports? Is everything inflammatory? At any rate, I'm done on this thread. 

Archived