• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brenton Bersin Cut

Jeremy Igo

Seems a one game audition from Norwood is all it took to erase what Bersin did here. 

Everyone who kept preaching how Bersin was kept out of some weird family favor should apologize. 

Bersin did what most of us only dream of. Walked on, made the team, caught some balls. Best of luck to him. 

lol i don't know how serious i actually was but i think i made that claim once. i retract it. i hope bersin catches on somewhere, he can be a solid 3 or 4.

More like what he was talking about never existed and only idiots believed in it.

Since I don't have any insider connections, all I know is what I read and hear....

When Bersin was growing up, his father lived in the same cul-de-sac as Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, an All-American receiver at Wofford who played two seasons with the Baltimore Colts.

Bersin concedes the Panthers’ Wofford ties – in addition to Richardson, team president Danny Morrison played basketball at Wofford and was the school’s athletics director for 13 years – helped him get a chance with the Panthers.

Read more

Since I don't have any insider connections, all I know is what I read and hear....

When Bersin was growing up, his father lived in the same cul-de-sac as Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, an All-American receiver at Wofford who played two seasons with the Baltimore Colts.

Bersin concedes the Panthers’ Wofford ties – in addition to Richardson, team president Danny Morrison played basketball at Wofford and was the school’s athletics director for 13 years – helped him get a chance with the Panthers.

Read more

His chance to try out.

He made the squad on his own merits.

Archived