• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL..... Jags.....

Jeremy Igo

The ones he didn't trade away?

look at our furst rounders.  They were great for ten years straight.  That was the only thing he hit on.  Besides otah

you cant screen shot any first round of his and have other fans scoff at him. Be real. Stop aruing to argue. 

He sucked everywgere else

Barron was the overwhelming favorite on this board... how convenient to just go full amnesia a few years later.

not me. I admit it. I liked Barron, Brockers, Claiborne, Kalil, Coples, Gilmore, Poe, Cox, etc. 

i know I am stupid and take it in stride like a champ. 

I remember when we drafted him i jumped in the air and fist pumped and yelled out of joy and my friends thought I was insane, and most didnt even know who he was.

There were very few people here at the huddle who liked the pick. There were maybe 5 of us, and most the rest were pissed off because we had Beason at MLB.

me. Mad as hell. 

What about the army of huddle-tards begging the panthers to trade for blackmon during his second/third/forth violations???

I blasted them and most said "its worth a 4/5th, you're stupid", most even wanted to deal a 3rd. I'd be shocked if blackmon takes one regular season snap in the next ten years.

look at our furst rounders.  They were great for ten years straight.  That was the only thing he hit on.  Besides otah

you cant screen shot any first round of his and have other fans scoff at him. Be real. Stop aruing to argue. 

He sucked everywgere else

Not arguing to argue. Just looking at the whole picture.

Look back at who he traded those first rounders to get.

Might be missing something but what is the point of this thread? No animosity toward Jags and we've had lousy drafts. '09 is humiliating. 

Round #Pick #Overall Pick #PlayerPositionCollege
21143Everette BrownDefensive EndFlorida State
22759Sherrod MartinSafetyTroy
32993Corvey IrvinDefensive TackleGeorgia
411111Mike GoodsonRunning BackTexas A&M
428128Tony FiammettaFullbackSyracuse
527163Duke RobinsonTackleOklahoma
77216Captain MunnerlynCornerbackSouth Carolina

Oh God....

The Capt. thought.

Archived