• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jaguars - What Jaguar Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

If we snap the ball on offense, every damn play with 1 or 2 seconds left on the play clock, it may well be a grind-it-out, curse-the-TV, slap-your-wife-kick-your-dog kind of afternoon.  We win 17-13.

If Cam is allowed to no-huddle, hurry-up.....we beat these bitches like they stole something.  Panthers 33, Jags 13.

It depends on what philosophy we show up with on offense.

<All eyes on Shula>

I feel we'll win the time-of-possession game, even with the hurry-up offense, because of our D shutting them down more often than not.

These jag fans are talking like we are some mediocre team like them thinking they are going to dominate us in the trenches? they wanna talk about their defense dominating us and cam.? did they forget they are going vs one of the best defenses in the nfl?  We will only win we will blow them the fug out !!! I will be mad if we win by 7 , i want to win by Atleast 14.

These so called experts have us as the underdogs and i take it as disrespect . They wanna say our seasons over because of kelvin going down and they want to say the ignorant bs that espn and bleacher report spill saying we have no oline , a bad secoundary , a doomed wr core and a injury prone rb .

They dont know what they are facing come sunday ! They think its a 7-8-1 team that regressed . I hope they ready for that@$$ kicking coming to Sunny florida !! This game is the first step to shut the haters up

we're 3 pt favorites away, which is really a 6pt favorite.

we're 3 pt favorites away, which is really a 6pt favorite.

That's how I saw it too.

Boy, there are a few Cam Newton haters over there. Gets deep at times lol. But we've been in the same place over the seasons. I wish the Jags the best for every game except ours. FWIW I think Del Rio is gonna be great for the Raiders. That's a plus! :D

Archived