• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jaguars - What Jaguar Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

A Jags fan thought Roman Harper was the best player in our secondary. Another fan thought our weakness is our run defense. They think we were "crushed" by the Seahawks".  So basically they have no knowledge of our team beyond the names they see on the roster. What Jags fans are saying has 0% relevance. Their fan base is shockingly ignorant, and stubbornly unwilling to admit their ignorance. Like I readily admit I know next to nothing about the Jags. Their fans don't know a damn thing about our team, but they're pretending like they're Panther experts. Shocking. Like if glanced at their roster and then started making things up about their players and team I'd feel like a lying a$$hole. I'd never do it. Jags fans have no problem with it lol. It's kinda funny. They've had the worst team in the NFL for how long now? 10 years? I don't even know. They've been rock bottom for so long it's sad.

2-8-1

3-8-1 buddy.  3-4-1 if were just talking first half of the season.  and you cant blame Ron for Cams injuries caused by his accident or greg hardys mess. also dont forget Dengelo was out for 6 games.  Hardy was a distraction whether anyone will admit to it or not.  It derailed the team, then Cams accident, props for Ron and staff for getting the ship righted

3-8-1 buddy.  3-4-1 if were just talking first half of the season.  and you cant blame Ron for Cams injuries caused by his accident or greg hardys mess. also dont forget Dengelo was out for 6 games.  Hardy was a distraction whether anyone will admit to it or not.  It derailed the team, then Cams accident, props for Ron and staff for getting the ship righted

Ron is always looking to get his ship righted...

every year ear is about climbing out of the hole  the first part of the season.  Good portion of that is how long it takes the staff to adjust to things or them getting their hand turned and forced to make changes that are slowing things down.

yeah, Cam's injury was a legit issue but the theme is getting too consistent to dismiss. 

34 was part of the reason we went 1-5 in games he played.    We were trying to lean a guy that wasn't good bc of our hurt QB.  6-3-1 without Williams.  Big difference there in terms of how often we went down at the line getting us behind on downs.

These jag fans are talking like we are some mediocre team like them thinking they are going to dominate us in the trenches? they wanna talk about their defense dominating us and cam.? did they forget they are going vs one of the best defenses in the nfl?  We will only win we will blow them the fug out !!! I will be mad if we win by 7 , i want to win by Atleast 14.

These so called experts have us as the underdogs and i take it as disrespect . They wanna say our seasons over because of kelvin going down and they want to say the ignorant bs that espn and bleacher report spill saying we have no oline , a bad secoundary , a doomed wr core and a injury prone rb .

They dont know what they are facing come sunday ! They think its a 7-8-1 team that regressed . I hope they ready for that@$$ kicking coming to Sunny florida !! This game is the first step to shut the haters up

We really should kick their ass. This team needs to make that transition from playing down to lesser teams, to stomping them into the ground. The Jags won 3 games last season. 3-13. Unless a damn miracle occurred in the off season (it didn't and they lost their first round pick to injury) we should throttle them.

Archived