• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jaguars - What Jaguar Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Always fun to take a look at what the opposition is saying. 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/13136-bring-on-carolina-the-real-season-is-finally-upon-us/

They don't have anybody on offense. Our defense will match up well.

Bortles hopefully will still be on fire.

Jags 27
Panthers 24 

I still think its going to be low scoring and close. Im also still worried Cam will find a way(or will his running backs...) to score enough on our D. But then again I hope our O can stand up to their D.... Should be a really good game. 

Cam Newton has another mental breakdown. Bortles shows the league he's the next big thing. 27-14 Jaguars. At post game, Gus starts jumping around screaming victory. 

I'm expecting Cam to run for 100 yards because the Jaguars are historically bad at stopping mobile QBs.

I don't want to pick a winner because I can't think of a single impact player at the Panthers skill positions outside of Olsen.

Would be epic if someone could give us a quick scouting report on each position. Jags are one of the only teams that I don't know much about.

I have WR covered:

Drunk.  High.  Faded.  Blowed.  Gone.  Lifted.  Stoned.  Blazed.  Blistered.  White Boy Wasted.  Unable to drive car when throwed.

Archived