• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin 4 targets 4 catches at the half.

Jeremy Igo

Are we supposed to love every guy on the roster?  I mean dont get me wrong i hope he succeeds because it would benefit the team.  But there were plenty on here last season pointing out bell,  chandler, harper,  if its the truth its the truth dont get so butt hurt.  Its jus hard to forget that seattle game, granted thats the best dbs in the game but if our goal is a superbowl it goes through seattle in the NFC.

No need to love every player, but bashing underdogs who are actually performing is just a dick move. Re: the Seattle play, dude was double covered and would never have been an option, slip or no. Check it out yourself: http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newtons-15-interceptions-2014/3/

Ignorance? Bersin is a career backup.....at best.

Sorry, didn't know you was a scout.

Your intitled to your opinion.... Even if its wrong. ;-)

The guy does everything he is supposed to do. How an people not like that? 

I guess most just can't let go of his bad mistakes on returns last year which he never did and was forced into. Or they just don't like non flashy hard working cluch players.

No need to love every player, but bashing underdogs who are actually performing is just a dick move. Re: the Seattle play, dude was double covered and would never have been an option, slip or no. Check it out yourself: http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newtons-15-interceptions-2014/3/

yeah im not bashing jus saying i need to see more from him this season, and this year would be a good one to do it.

yeah im not bashing jus saying i need to see more from him this season, and this year would be a good one to do it.

Completely fair. Right now he's a solid #5. His cap is probably a really good #3 and that's fine. After watching Hurney and Fox and their questionable roster moves for years, GMan has been a f*cking revelation. I trust his player evaluation skills and believe he is a top 5 GM in this league. If Bersin doesn't make the roster, I'll support that decision. The one thing I won't do is throw hate at our players. I'll show frustration and hope for improvement, but when it comes down to it these are people doing their best to make a living doing something they love.

Ex: Bell sucked as a starting LT, but he would be a more than serviceable backup RT. Was it his fault he was in a position he wasn't qualified for? No, but he did the best he could. I don't begrudge him that. We've been playing with one hand tied behind our backs for two seasons and are just starting to have the money to build a solid roster. 

Completely fair. Right now he's a solid #5. His cap is probably a really good #3 and that's fine. After watching Hurney and Fox and their questionable roster moves for years, GMan has been a f*cking revelation. I trust his player evaluation skills and believe he is a top 5 GM in this league. If Bersin doesn't make the roster, I'll support that decision. The one thing I won't do is throw hate at our players. I'll show frustration and hope for improvement, but when it comes down to it these are people doing their best to make a living doing something they love.

Ex: Bell sucked as a starting LT, but he would be a more than serviceable backup RT. Was it his fault he was in a position he wasn't qualified for? No, but he did the best he could. I don't begrudge him that. We've been playing with one hand tied behind our backs for two seasons and are just starting to have the money to build a solid roster. 

this^^ .......all day long and twice on Sunday!!

Archived