• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin 4 targets 4 catches at the half.

Jeremy Igo

We all know what Bersin can do in his limited role.  The idea behind Byrd was that he could do a bit more than just be a possession receiver that's 5th on the depth chart.  That said, it's not a bad position to be in debating these two talents for the same WR position.

Bersin could be Proehl. He's only had a year on the roster, but he's been clutch as can be in limited action. People need to stop hating.  He's a Panther. We should support him and hope he continues to develop and succeed. Too many people on this forum forget the golden rule. "Don't be a jackass"

Are we supposed to love every guy on the roster?  I mean dont get me wrong i hope he succeeds because it would benefit the team.  But there were plenty on here last season pointing out bell,  chandler, harper,  if its the truth its the truth dont get so butt hurt.  Its jus hard to forget that seattle game, granted thats the best dbs in the game but if our goal is a superbowl it goes through seattle in the NFC.

Archived