• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive line performance....

Jeremy Igo

Looks good. I haven't reviewed any tape, but why is the run game shown to struggle so far? Is Oher weak in that area? I know Ryan wasn't there for NE, but it hasn't really looked good yet.

Let's see what happens against JAX. I THINK things will pick up Reg season time but I'm a tad weary right now.

Looks good. I haven't reviewed any tape, but why is the run game shown to struggle so far? Is Oher weak in that area? I know Ryan wasn't there for NE, but it hasn't really looked good yet.

Let's see what happens against JAX. I THINK things will pick up Reg season time but I'm a tad weary right now.

Run game will continue tto suffer until other teams are at least mildly concerned about panthers passing game.

I am not too worried about the run game just yet. I think we will run more out of the shotgun or pistol and defensives will have to spy Cam as a runner.  Even when running under center the Defensive ends will have to stay at home in case it is a fake bootleg. This will open up running lanes for stew and allow him to get his game on.

In the videos the def ends are crashing hard inside. They are not going to be able to do that once the bullets start flying week 1.  Even if Cam only runs a couple times a game the defense has to respect it or expect to get burned.  

Archived