• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut Jarrett Boykin

Jeremy Igo

I have three things:

-They simply must not of thought he was a system fit.  He caught the bulk of his stuff from Anderson.

-It's early because they think it gives another team a chance to pick him up

-Regardless of him here or not, our WR unit still sucks

I didn't see practices this year, but based upon the only 60 minutes that actually matter, Boykin was thrown the ball, and Boykin showed he had sure hands.

From my perspective, I do not know what you have to do to make this team from a performance angle. 

Perhaps the staff values practice ability more?

Writing has been on the wall, Norwood only sealed it. The overreactions are funny when you consider that we're arguing over a couple former UDFA receivers whose ceilings are being 4th receivers. Boykin did nothing in that role in Green Bay last year, Bersin did a little in Carolina. 

And we always talk about Cam not having the same targets to grow with year to year, yet people want to cut the guy with whom he's played with for 4 years over someone that's been here like 2 months.

I'm so glad we cut a guy from a better  offensive system so I can watch Bersin choke catastrophically at some point during a prime time game again. Maybe when we lay down for the Cowboys like we do every time it'll be because he batted a pass in the air and someone returned it for a TD this time. 

Bersin has had a good camp, and right now I think both Bersin and Boykin have balled out more then Philly.  

Notice how Philly started to suck when everyone was told to call him Corey.  He's always gonna be Philly to me.

if he doesn't pick it up I see Meltdown Brown being the preferred choice. 

Archived