• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday Panthers Cuts....

Jeremy Igo

i will always remember melvin white fondly for picking off matt ryan for 6 in the falcons dome in 2013, effectively silencing the bald poo-talking falcons fan sitting two rows down and waving his goddamn stupid falcons santa hat and singing christmas songs about the falcons.

The question is why though? Were the coaches just being big meanies, and not wanting to give Boykin opportunities with the 1's?

As I said in another thread, you have to think he got enough throws from Cam in practice to tell 'em something. Otherwise it makes no sense to sign him in the first place.

As I said in another thread, you have to think he got enough throws from Cam in practice to tell 'em something. Otherwise it makes no sense to sign him in the first place.

Yeah, I touched on this in the thread about him being released.

I do not recall ever hearing anything about him, and Newton. Whether that be actually practicing, catching passes, or just chatting it up.

Maybe I missed it.

Yeah, I don't know what Gettleman was thinking cutting such a clearly established talent like Jarrett Boykin.

I wasn't referring to the cutting of Boykin, fancy pants, I was referring to the possibility of him bringing in Boykin in the first place, particularly if Boykin didn't receive any work with Cam.

BTW, Gettleman is coming to the realization which I said all along, which is that the receiving corps needs an upgrade. Fancy that.

I wasn't referring to the cutting of Boykin, fancy pants, I was referring to the possibility of him bringing in Boykin in the first place, particularly if Boykin didn't receive any work with Cam.

BTW, Gettleman is coming to the realization which I said all along, which is that the receiving corps needs an upgrade. Fancy that.

For two straight years it's been like that.  I just don't get it.  Granted, if KB was healthy we would all be happy with the status quo right now.  

Archived