• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fan Reactions to Norwood...

Jeremy Igo

Who heard the Panthers broadcast last year against Minny where the announcer said "there are too many Johnson's on the field" and Eugene fell out of his chair laughing?

LOL.  There is apparently a second WR named Norwood just released by Chicago.

WR Levi Norwood, 23, rookie, 6'0, Baylor

We could have Norwood & Norwood...

I see this thread has devolved into the SOS. Here's an encouraging opinion from seahawks.net last night-

"Horrible decision. One that i predict will come back to bite us. Just watch this guy go on to become great at Carolina."

"Great" would be great, but I'll settle for 'solid pass catcher who can get open'. 

Seriously, name a WR who has done well in Seattle lately?  Could it be that they all don't suck, but that their QB has a lack of vision and throws timing off by scrambling all the time? 

Give him a chance.  I think this was a nice acquisition since Calvin Johnson, as of 8:30 PM Monday, has yet to be cut.

Honestly, tthose WRs you talk about cut us bad in the playoffs. They move to the ball and don't stop routes like Cotchery. 

I gotta ask! What kind of blockbuster trade for a WR do you armchair GMs really think is possible? Seriously!

Give me a realistic trade that doesn't set the franchise back two years?

you're going to be waiting a loooooong time

Archived