• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fan Reactions to Norwood...

Jeremy Igo

Seriously, name a WR who has done well in Seattle lately?  Could it be that they all don't suck, but that their QB has a lack of vision and throws timing off by scrambling all the time? 

Give him a chance.  I think this was a nice acquisition since Calvin Johnson, as of 8:30 PM Monday, has yet to be cut.

Some receivers are notoriously slow to develop i.e. Golden Tate who it took a couple seasons for him to get a feel for the game. Thing thats kind of frusterating was that Norwood really wasnt getting a great opportunity this preseason especially with Archer as a QB unable to throw accurately over about 10 yards. If Norwood pans out it will set the Panthers up nicely in the future at WR at a really cheap price. On the flip side currently norwood doesnt add anything to special teams, has done next to nothing and he could just be a shitty reciever like chris harper a couple years back so they might be getting something (low draft pick) for nothing.

It's a Shula offense..  He could learn it on the plane ride here

I posted this last season but it's worth a look again. I toured BofA last season through Panther Privileges and was able to snap a picture of Shula's play book in Bersin's locker. This was page one and two in the Red Zone section.

image.jpg

I posted this last season but it's worth a look again. I toured BofA last season through Panther Privileges and was able to snap a picture of Shula's play book in Bersin's locker. This was page one and two in the Red Zone section.

image.jpg

Damn! It's exactly how I envisioned it would look. 

Archived