• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fan Reactions to Norwood...

Jeremy Igo

Don't let it get to you. 15 is always talking poo..  That's his thing.  It's just the Internet, don't worry about it

Thanks man. I'm cool. Been on this board a long time and never veer from talking about football. Just got annoyed with the insults and made a knee jerk reaction. poo happens. Just a diehard fan much like most others on here and this is the best place to talk panthers football and every once in a while someone has to go out of their way to be a dick to incite a reaction. They got it. But no longer thinking about it. 

Everybody at Fieldgulls thinks that he'll fit in here with our scheme. I think so too. Norwood has strong hands, high points the ball well and is known to make plays happen in traffic. I'm kinda excited to be honest.

I agree with this.  Exactly my first thoughts.  Sorta reminds me of Funchess.

i like this move kid has alot of upside. while people say seattle receivers suck i disagree. seattle doesn't have a true # 1 wr but they got a bunch of #2s and # 3s and people under estimate how deep they are at wr . this guy norwood is most likely better than every wr we got not named kelvin and devin. 

Archived