• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fan Reactions to Norwood...

Jeremy Igo

IMO, good vets get cut this wave.  Bad young players.

Last wave, bad vets get cut, good young players.

I was hoping to see a vet move this wave.

I think you put it well about who gets cut in which round. 

Getting him now and giving him more reps with Cam  before Jax seems better than getting someone after the 2nd round of cuts.

True Norwood is young, but he's not a rookie or rookie UDFA.  He played last season and it sounds like other teams may have been interested in him today...

As to what the Seattle fans think of this....  I won't be able to worry too much about that when I recall how we were being laughed at by Titans fans after we picked up Oher.  Well... that move has worked out pretty well for us.  Our OLine is now among the least of our worries right now.  Who of us could have really imagined that would be the case?

It encourages me that this is a guy we actively scouted and invited in for a visit and had high on our draft board last year.  Last year's WR group was exceptional, so that bodes pretty well.  I hope this will be another case like Oher and Ginn and Remmers where the fit here works and Gettleman looks like a genius.

So, too small of a sample size to judge, not much of an opportunity with a heavy run team and injuries, can't wait to see what he can do this Thursday. Not expecting much though. Who knows, maybe he surprises.

If he catches half the passes thrown at him he will be doing better than C Brown.

Holy poo, who is this cocky tool? This is some next level douchebaggery...

I only come here to talk football. Not throw around insults for pie. Im guilty of stooping to new lows by engaging with you and him . You guys won this one. I'm done with anything not football related on here 

Thanks for going back and adding me in there

I'm just here to talk football bro. You went through the effort to create a fake text convo for pie and had throw an unnecessary insult at me along the way. I reacted and wish I didn't. I'm only talking football moving forward. You can do what you'd like 

I'm just here to talk football bro. You went through the effort to create a fake text convo for pie and had throw an unnecessary insult at me along the way. I reacted and wish I didn't. I'm only talking football moving forward. You can do what you'd like 

You need to take the Huddle a little less seriously, brah

Don't let it get to you. 15 is always talking poo..  That's his thing.  It's just the Internet, don't worry about it

Archived