• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe P thinks Boykin gets cut

Jeremy Igo

Boykin has been one of the the most sure handed receivers on the Panther's roster every game this preseason, organizations that win consistently like the Patriots seem to make the right personnel decisions at the right time. Here's to no more slow starts to the season, and reshuffling of lineups midseason due to smart evaluations in 2015. 

It would be a mistake to cut him at this point.  KB is out, Funch is gimpy, Brown has the yips, and nobody else has exactly stepped up this preseason.  He's nothing special but at this point he's more likely to contribute on the field than somebody like Mayo.  Also if we cut him he will certainly get picked up somewhere unlike Mayo who we can probably PS and call up later if a need develops.

SMH, I think next year this team needs to change its philosphy on signing FAs, before you say "but the good teams dont make big name moves!" Really?! New Englad Revis island and Seattle with the Jimmy Graham trade, want to know what else these two teams have in common, SB appearances. 

Tell me with a straight face us signing Torrey Smith wouldnt have looked genius right now? Next year we will be entering the season with 30-40 mill in cap space and thats with Cam locked up, we have to spend and sign a legit WR.

it's joe person..who cares about his projections

cutting boykin and keeping bersin would be a mistake..i think boykin showed out more in preseason and i think boykin has more potential in the long run..the only way bersin can even get open is if the defense is in some kind of zone..seriously, watch bersin when defense plays straight up man coverage..dude can't get any kind of seperation

Archived