• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am not positive Jameis Winston will survive long enough to face the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

I really wish we still had Hardy. As an idiot fan I still have a tiny tiny tiny bit of hope that we get Hardy AND Smitty back after this year. Obviously not happening, but until it's 100% sure (instead of 99.99999999999%) then I'll still have that small amount of hope.

Not convinced ownership wants to win a SuperBowl. He chose to make a point and most of his audience approved at the time. It became personal and not business. There is no doubt Hardy would have helped this year. King of chicken and PR maybe, but not building teams for SuperBowl runs. Just happy to have a team here in good ol' Charlotte, that's all we deserve :-/

Yep. Imagine this o-line and secondary with KB healthy, Funchess and Smitty as our top 3 WRs and then our d-line again with Hardy back and the LB group with Shaq added. Would be one of the best teams in NFL history.

I just messed up my shorts thinking about this.

Yep. Imagine this o-line and secondary with KB healthy, Funchess and Smitty as our top 3 WRs and then our d-line again with Hardy back and the LB group with Shaq added. Would be one of the best teams in NFL history.

Imagine there's no salary cap.

You can do it if you try.

No budget to believe in.

Just spend until you die.

($1 to John Lennon)

Archived