• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am not positive Jameis Winston will survive long enough to face the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

You could say the same for the Falcons, Matt Ryan was sacked 3 times in the first quarter last night they pulled him early in the second when he was supposed to play into the 3rd to avoid getting hurt. The dolphins D line that we pretty much shutdown. Very encouraging.

The Bucs offensive line looks horrid, I mean, worse than the Panthers line of preseason last year. Really awful. 

Then take a quick look at the schedule....

September 27th

Bucs at Texans

JJ Watt may break the single game sack record. 

Panthers play in Tampa the following week. 

I am not so sure Matt Ryan is going to survive either.

He was sacked 3 times by the Dolphins last night, going 3 for 7 for 48 yards and no TDs.

How many sacks did our 1st team OL give up against the Dolphin 1st team DL again?

Yep. Imagine this o-line and secondary with KB healthy, Funchess and Smitty as our top 3 WRs and then our d-line again with Hardy back and the LB group with Shaq added. Would be one of the best teams in NFL history.

Sigh... what might have been, still not sure why we had to let Hardy walk.

I am not so sure Matt Ryan is going to survive either.

He was sacked 3 times by the Dolphins last night, going 3 for 7 for 48 yards and no TDs.

How many sacks did our 1st team OL give up against the Dolphin 1st team DL again?

Yeah Falcons offense looked TERRIBLE.

Yep. Imagine this o-line and secondary with KB healthy, Funchess and Smitty as our top 3 WRs and then our d-line again with Hardy back and the LB group with Shaq added. Would be one of the best teams in NFL history.

It really is ridiculous how good our defense would be. Was watching the game against the falcons where we had like 9 sacks. Reminded me of how much of a beast he really is. We had the number 2 defense that year with a relatively weak secondary. Now we're improved in all areas. Imagine throwing hardy in there. (sigh) only in my dreams.

It really is ridiculous how good our defense would be. Was watching the game against the falcons where we had like 9 sacks. Reminded me of how much of a beast he really is. We had the number 2 defense that year with a relatively weak secondary. Now we're improved in all areas. Imagine throwing hardy in there. (sigh) only in my dreams.

Yep and KK and Star were just rookies... KK wasn't even starting or playing most of the snaps. With where they're at now, Hardy and CJ and the rest of the rotation (assuming Frank were healthy, him and Addison and Ealy...) our d-line would be even more dominant. Which is hard to even imagine. Then TD and Luke both complete monsters and add in Shaq as the 3rd LB or Jones/Bene as the nickel/buffalo. Just holy sh*t. A now shutdown corner in Norman, with Tillman and Coleman added in. Only weak link would be Harper, but that wouldn't even matter with everyone else in place. God damn do I miss Hardy. That dude could dominate in the run game, rushing the passer, and dropping into coverage. Could play inside and out. Hated Matt Ryan and Brees and all those pussies. Played with more passion than most players. Why did he have to be such an idiot off the field... I understand why we didn't keep him, but to me it's the only/biggest mistake that DG has made since he's been here. The league completely fuged us over last year though.

Because our owner is weak, the Cowboys made the smart decision signing him, they faced media backlash for like a day and it blew over and noone gives two craps now and he is going to ball out

somewhere, sometime, somehow.. somebody will take you serious...

Archived