• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good lord....

Jeremy Igo

They should let Jeremy literally take over all things Panthers related via the media(except maybe the official site/twitter)...

He's better
Smarter
More talented
Writes Better
Photos are Better
Stories are Better
Interviews are Better

Seriously tired of all these shitty tweets from shitty "experts" and nonsense from the Observer.

Hell I think Igo doesn't even have schooling for journalism or english w/e and his material is still 10X better than 99% of the people who get paid to cover Sports/The Panthers with their phony degrees and wannabe pedigree. This forum is also one of the better team sports forums out there.

I hope we can eventually take the fug over one day...those podcasts and pictures are a start...

And no I'm not sucking up and poo I'm not even paying for all pro and he's banned me before...just being real.

Damn, I kinda want to send them. My displeasure & I live in VaBeach....

and chill ill a little Fox007... Igo's ego is large enough..... Rubbin pictures of kittens in our faces instead of real Kittens, top notch reporting & pics are spoiling us while the rest of the world unknowingly suffers through the common media drivel that they're fed... He knows he's kingsize, no need to further inflate his eg- er, slurp some more....

I thought about making a similar thread upon watching the replay of our game on NFLN that used the Patriots broadcast.  Man, they are shameless in their homerism.  It pissed me off in comparison to ours,because we're so fuging ho-hum and friendly.  The Pats broadcasters are relentless!  They sounded like our game day threads.  Every play up for discussion, according to their broadcast, we did something dirty, tried to injure someone, took a cheap shot, the refs bailed us out, the refs didn't give the replay its due because clearly the Pats were just jipped.  Whereas our broadcasts seem like we're trying to be fair to both teams and we don't want to offend anyone.

This is football, not politics.  PLEASE DO OFFEND THE OPPOSITION.  They are our enemy until the outcome is decided.  I kind of think this attitude permeates everything related to our franchise culture, from the very top, to our local media (as displayed in this thread), all the way to the fans, and explains why I lot of fans feel they can disrespect us on our home turf.  I love Mr. Richardson, but I feel we are just way too accommodating.

I thought about making a similar thread upon watching the replay of our game on NFLN that used the Patriots broadcast.  Man, they are shameless in their homerism.  It pissed me off in comparison to ours,because we're so fuging ho-hum and friendly.  The Pats broadcasters are relentless!  They sounded like our game day threads.  Every play up for discussion, according to their broadcast, we did something dirty, tried to injure someone, took a cheap shot, the refs bailed us out, the refs didn't give the replay its due because clearly the Pats were just jipped.  Whereas our broadcasts seem like we're trying to be fair to both teams and we don't want to offend anyone.

This is football, not politics.  PLEASE DO OFFEND THE OPPOSITION.  They are our enemy until the outcome is decided.  I kind of think this attitude permeates everything related to our franchise culture, from the very top, to our local media (as displayed in this thread), all the way to the fans, and explains why I lot of fans feel they can disrespect us on our home turf.  I love Mr. Richardson, but I feel we are just way too accommodating.

Been like this for 20 years now. The prevalent attitude you describe is the reason so many fans from other teams fill the stadium, talk poo about the home team, ridicule the fans while freely admitting they live in a trailer park in Catawba County somewhere. Panther ownership and Panther fans allow other teams to walk into BOA and take over- they have no one to blame but themselves.

Archived