• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So which team picks up Wegher?

Jeremy Igo

I really think we'll keep him on the roster unless a good WR becomes available.  Especially with 2 less players to cut to get to 53 due to KB and Presley (or am I misunderstanding that).  I think the writing is on the wall for J. Stew, unfortunately, and that unless he balls out like he did end of last season, this will be his last year as a Panther.  So... I think that gives Wegher a shot.

I mean gosh, they kept Foucault on the 53 last year.  They've shown they will do that for a "project"

I really think we'll keep him on the roster unless a good WR becomes available.  Especially with 2 less players to cut to get to 53 due to KB and Presley (or am I misunderstanding that).  I think the writing is on the wall for J. Stew, unfortunately, and that unless he balls out like he did end of last season, this will be his last year as a Panther.  So... I think that gives Wegher a shot.

I mean gosh, they kept Foucault on the 53 last year.  They've shown they will do that for a "project"

They've had some crappy projects that ended up as wasted roster spots. I don't think Wegher would be a wasted spot. I'd like to see him get an extended stay with the team and a good chance to stick. 

Archived