• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why your team sucks: panthers (2015)

frash.exe

The comments were way better than the article itself. And who the fug was that guy wearing the Panthers The Golden Calf of Bristol jersey?  Was it that Bleacher Report guy who said if Cam was still the Panthers starting QB in 2016 and The Golden Calf of Bristol wasn't that he'd wear a Cam Newton jersey on the 50 yard line?

Not too bad. I thought it was somewhat lazy writing with the low hanging fruit. They have done better.

Hell, I thought some of the comments were better than the article itself.

That's how you know the Gettlemagic is working. They don't have much material to work with in recent years!

I thought the hate on JR was a bit much.

The comments were awesome.  So funny.

Isn't it amazing they might not be able to poo on our Oline much longer if current trends continue?  It will be awesome if Oher has a career year and G'man & Matsko  look like geniuses!  I know many of us doubted after last year's "the answer is on the roster" LT fiasco...  hard to trust that Oher could be decent, but right now our Oline is looking solid.  Keeping fingers crossed...

I made my own reply since I didn't get to write for the article. Tell me what u think, hopefully it gets added

"Because in terms of importance pro football ranks somewhere above girls high school basketball, but below college lacrosse in the sports hierarchy. Our gm is a nipple high shorts wearing buffon who cut our best player ever, only to watch him prison rape us a few weeks later. I've seen gentler rapings in episodes of OZ. We have added virtually no offensive talent since drafting our franchise qb and our coaches offensive ideology is "sometimes a punt is a good play".
Our fans are back woods,  mouth breathering, incestuals, who boo Cam Newton at every turn despite these organaztional flaws. Cam Newton could find a cure for cancer, and they'd be like what about aids though?? Our stadium reeks of Michelob Ultra, and upper middle class entitlement. Everyone their thinks every white player is Luke Kuechly."

fug you Marry Hurney!!

Archived