• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arian Foster could be back by week 2 to play the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

if there's one thing we do consistently well, it's shutting down big-name running backs.

of course this means whatever yokel they trot out at QB this year is going to throw an air raid down on us for four quarters while shula lines jericho cotchery in the backfield on draw plays but what are you gonna do

It's a little on the early side for his return. If I were to guess right now I'd say he doesn't play against us. It's certainly a possibility but I think it's more likely that he's out for that game. And if he's out we shut their offense out. (JJ Watt has about a 50/50 chance of getting a defensive TD though...)

There Defense because I love hard knocks is going to be the one part we should be afraid of, 

There offensive not so much

#KeepPounding 

If you only made the mistake once I wasn't going to say anything. I hate to be the grammar police but I also can't help myself...

Their defense. Their offense.

Because I said Alfred Blue would have a better game than Foster would lol? Sadly, I know as a Panthers fan that we are great at shutting down star RB's, but we get blown up by their back ups for some strange reason. 

I was fuging with you dude, just trying to lighten up your afternoon.  

Archived