• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hula Hoop Cam

Jeremy Igo

This is one of the better gopro videos I have ever seen. 

Hula Hoop Cam at Burning Man

Hula Hoop Cam at Burning ManFilmed and edited by Rob Völkel

Posted by

Kristen Renee

on Wednesday, August 12, 2015

On a related note, California has hot weirdo chicks while NC has fat women in corests at Ren fest. We lose. 

This happens at all the festivals in California. The girls at Coachella make these chicks look ratchet. Good lord I can't wait till April. 

you can't compare Burning Man and Coachella

Coachella is where girls go to wear heels in a field and be seen while watching the latest top 40 mainstream indie band... Burning Man is for the creative weirdo's into Mad Max and trying to prove that they can survive a week in the desert and then leave without anyone even being able to tell anyone was there

That isn't true, I've been to both.

They are different, but if we are talking about girls, Coachella shits on burning man and it isn't even close. You get the girls in heels, but you also get the beach girls in bikinis, the rave girls in lingerie, and the flower girls that are just down right sexy.

Oh and Coachella is not top 40 music lol. Maybe 1/3 headliners and a few other acts will be mainstream, but Coachella has the most diverse genre's of almost any festival. I saw almost every genre of music last year besides country which has its own weekend in Indio after Coachella. 

so we agree...? lol

i'm not saying Coachella doesn't attract hotter women... it probably does (although, that's all subjective).  but the type of women that are going to Burning Man are completely different than the type that's going to Coachella.  yes, there's always some cross-pollination, but those festivals are definitely two completely different beasts and (for the most part) attract two completely different crowds

i'm not shitting on Coachella... it has it's place in the festival ranks... it's basically West Coast Bonnaroo with all the bands and all the money.  I wouldn't go to it, but I dig smaller fests and if i'm coming out west for a festival, it's going to be something like Outside Lands or High Sierra

I was talking stricly Coachella festival girls vs Burning man festival girls. They are different, but both have their hotties. I am partial to the Coachella girls, thats all. 

And you should try Coachella one year, its expensive and may be too large or mainstream for your taste, but it is a fuggin blast. 

if someone handed me free tickets, i'd be there in a heartbeat... but with travel and ticket prices, it doesn't make sense to me anymore

I used to do Bonnaroo, but with ticket prices and the crowds, I can't do it anymore.  my favorite fest that happens up in Michigan has gotten up to 45k-ish in the last couple years and even that is too big for me these days... i'm more into the <10k crowds these days.  they tend to be a lot more relaxed

Archived