• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam, Stew, OL, and Olsen

Jeremy Igo

Cam,  Stew,  the new improved OL and Olsen provide the Panthers offense with more talent than the average NFL team. 

true or false. 

False

The group you mention is above average, but without KB our receivers drags us down to the 17-22 range as an offense. Meaning slightly below average. 

But it is close enough so that if Cam takes a step from top ten to top six our offense jumps to 10-12.

Average to below average, but I think we won't have to ask as much from them as most teams. Hopefully Nortman and our defense will collaborate to give our offense shorter fields to deal with, and I'm hoping that we won't need to light up the scoreboard in order to win games.

Bruh

but yeah, about average

Granted, they don't have an answer at quarterback, but they have a better offensive line, Shady McCoy at RB, Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, and Robert Woods at WR, and Charles Clay at TE. So yeah, their skill players and O-line give them the edge over us in offense.

Cam,  Stew,  the new improved OL and Olsen provide the Panthers offense with more talent than the average NFL team. 

true or false. 

I would say the combination of the 3 players you mention plus this encouraging OL unit is definitely above the 50th percentile in the NFL.

Add in Mike Shula and you start dipping into the trough of the upside-down bell curve.

Archived